Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Our Little Devil



Every holiday, I put candy-filled dishes on our coffee table as a festive decoration. This is something that is not new, but Alta has taken a fancy towards chocolate recently. She has never before cared about the candy, but we first heard her deceptive little "pastime" in the middle of the night when she drooped a whopper out of her mouth and it bounced across the table. Colby found her licking her lips and a slight scent of chocolate on her breath. I moved the whoppers and not the M&M's because I didn't think she would like them, but the other day, she came into the office licking her lips and sat next to me with her ears back. I could smell chocolate, and she was basically telling on herself. I guess at least she has a conscience!

Happy Halloween!

10 comments:

Glenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parry's said...

Hilarious, She is just like a little kid!

breezy said...

she has so much personality i love that do she is darling... i love the devil horns... she is darling dog! i miss you guys!

Unknown said...

larry,
this is sara and ashli. we miss you so much, and i miss alta, but sara doesn't. that made me so happy, because remember last halloween we were at your house and colb was so excited to answer the door for trick or treaters?? we wish you were here so much. love you!
ashli and sar

Jamie said...

She certainly has a lot of character! Too cute. Perhaps this isn't a new thing this year, but now she is getting a bit cocky? ;) Too cute!

Glenda said...

What a little devil!! And such a Smart dog... She is so human to me like one of the grandkids..

The Funderburks said...

i love alta's costume! what was yours?

Anonymous said...

Your puppy is so sweet, I love that she thinks she human.

Holly said...

Alta is truly a little devil. but we love her! I love the chocolate story!!

Unknown said...

larry,
yes. i got your letter today. me and sar read it together and we were so happy! you are the greatest! we wish you were here. miss you bud.
ashli