
Cute little Fisher, Maren, and Me. Colby and I went up to Hayburn, Idaho to visit my friend Maren, Brett, and their little baby Fisher. They moved up there a couple months ago, where Brett has opened a restaurant. It was so fun to see them! It has a been a long time, and Fisher has gotten so big!

Restaurant and Cheese Factory. (Gossner's cheese factory, that it.)

"Upper Crust" This is the restaurant Brett runs. It was so yummy and classy!

Just a cool bridge over the Snake River...right across from the restaurant.
5 comments:
Fun. What did you eat?
I had the chicken salad sandwich with mushroom bisque soup, salad, and peanut butter cookie. Colby had turkey and smoked gouda panini, salad, and choc chip cookie. It was pretty tasty. I am sad that we didn't get to hang out with you in Logan, though.
Hey I didnt know you guys took a road trip!! How fun ..you are such a good sport when it comes to climbing with colby!! The resturant sounds so yummy. I am glad you got to visit your friends. Doug was alittle jealous of the event
I forgot to say that I am so glad that colby is feeling so good and always wanting to go on adventures, he looked so good yesterday when I saw him, and i know it is because of your dedication and good care ! Thanks Laurie I love you
Hey, I am so jealous that you got to hang out with Maren! How fun.
Post a Comment