Oh colb- you are grood at that picture taking thing. It seems that todd and ash aren't quite as giving as you and larry. for they have not offered me their bed to sleep in. but, its a bit smaller than yours and larrys. Im really excited about your guyses house in b-lake. larry remember how i told you that i was so happy that you are building there so i can come stay with you when i buy a boat and we can all go play all day in the water? I ment come live with you. Is that ok? Love, sara
SARE- YOU actually took that one of us @ the Tetons, do you remember that trip? that was fun. hope you're having a good time, and you'll always have a place to sleep @ our house (just maybe not in the same bed). ~colby
you guys are so good at that photo taking thing. I want to come over one day and look through them all and steal some to blow up. I mean literally blow them up so they are destroyed.
P.s. Sare you know you can sleep between me and bobs any night (I'm not gonna lie, it's happened two delightful times)
4 comments:
Oh colb- you are grood at that picture taking thing. It seems that todd and ash aren't quite as giving as you and larry. for they have not offered me their bed to sleep in. but, its a bit smaller than yours and larrys.
Im really excited about your guyses house in b-lake. larry remember how i told you that i was so happy that you are building there so i can come stay with you when i buy a boat and we can all go play all day in the water? I ment come live with you. Is that ok? Love, sara
SARE-
YOU actually took that one of us @ the Tetons, do you remember that trip? that was fun. hope you're having a good time, and you'll always have a place to sleep @ our house (just maybe not in the same bed).
~colby
you guys are so good at that photo taking thing. I want to come over one day and look through them all and steal some to blow up. I mean literally blow them up so they are destroyed.
P.s. Sare you know you can sleep between me and bobs any night (I'm not gonna lie, it's happened two delightful times)
colb,
those pictures are awesome, except the one that sara took, it is lame. just kidding. you guys are so cute. we miss you
ashli and todd
Post a Comment