
Went up to Idaho today, and climbed near City of Rocks.

Colby looking down, and cohercing me to come up.

Just a cool picture of a cool mountain in the park.

View from the top...
after I finally made it up.
Colby coming down.

Just a cool path carved in the rock by water.

This is Alta the whole time Colby is climbing. She cries while she watches, and today I cried when i got stuck on the rock. I am not good at this. (Climbing, that is. sometimes is scares me and hurts my feet. Colby was a little frustrasted with the crying girls he was surrounded by.)

Entrance to the park. I thought the colors were pretty.

More pictures of the rocks...it was so perfect, we didn't see any other person the whole time, and the weather was so nice!
3 comments:
You guys always do such fun stuff! The pictures are very pretty!
I am sure COlby was loving the fact that you were the only ones there. Those are some cool pictures. I am so proud of your efforts in climbing. That looks like you had a fun Saturday...
Keeping crying!! It keeps colb in tack with reality!! love you guys!
Post a Comment