such a nice day, we decided to go to the zoo! I had never been there before,
and Natalee and Noah are good to keep us up on our toes.
(yes, that is a boot next to the duck.?)
porcupines, etc.
Next to posing on every rock, Natalee's favorite part was actually watching the wolves fight.
We were just wandering around when we heard commotion coming from the wolves.
We went over to see what was going on, and interrupted a little dispute between the
wolves. It was fun to watch their little quarrell.
Natalee didn't really want to walk or sit in the stroller...just on top of the stroller.
Our nieces and nephews are so cute, Colby and I don't know if our kids will
ever measure up!
Next to posing on every rock, Natalee's favorite part was actually watching the wolves fight.We were just wandering around when we heard commotion coming from the wolves.
We went over to see what was going on, and interrupted a little dispute between the
wolves. It was fun to watch their little quarrell.
Natalee didn't really want to walk or sit in the stroller...just on top of the stroller.Our nieces and nephews are so cute, Colby and I don't know if our kids will
ever measure up!









9 comments:
You two are troopers! It looks like you had fun with the family. I think you guys will have darling kids!
Thanks so Much! You guys are the best! My kids love you if you love htem or not! Your kids will be darling! Noah looks funny on your shoulders...top heavy! Thanks again!
Oh you two are so great to give Amber a break! What a fun outing!
how fun. I love that zoo in Logan! Maybe if the weather is good over fall break I will take my kids. You all look so darling.
you look like such a little mom largie. You will be a great mom-- Logan zoo is quite the treat eh?
I love these pictures! I know how much these kids love you both ... I am so glad you got to go on a fun outing with them! we are glad for a few warm days left to enjoy being in the sun!!!
oh you guys are always taking kids to the zoo how fun!! you too always think of cute ideas.. can't wait to see your kids..
love ya.
natalee's hair is so long!! and noah is so cute - i love his squatty little body.
i hope you guys are doing well. we are doing GREAT. We'll see you next weekend for pics. when are you guys coming down here next?
larry, you guys are so cute. i know that's cheesy, but come on lar, you are.
Post a Comment