so cute! which sister does she belong to? This pic makes me so excited-- I love the cuddly pjs.
Mare, I'll answer for Large. That is my oldest sister Holly's baby, she's fun. And congrats to you and Rob! That is exciting news.
Wow, with the binky in she looks like Presley Beth. Mylee is growing up. I can't wait to see her again.
Cute picture. I didn't know you took it.
oh Mylee is so darling it was so fun seeing her this weekend you just want to cuddle up to her and just keep kissing her.. darling.miss you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so cute! which sister does she belong to? This pic makes me so excited-- I love the cuddly pjs.
Mare, I'll answer for Large. That is my oldest sister Holly's baby, she's fun. And congrats to you and Rob! That is exciting news.
Wow, with the binky in she looks like Presley Beth. Mylee is growing up. I can't wait to see her again.
Cute picture. I didn't know you took it.
oh Mylee is so darling it was so fun seeing her this weekend you just want to cuddle up to her and just keep kissing her.. darling.
miss you.
Post a Comment