










This weekend, Colby and I took advantage of my one day holiday~"Fall Break." We pawned our"child" off to Colby's family (thanks to everyone who had to deal with Alta), and stayed in
Park City for two nights. It was so fun! On Friday, we met up with my dad in Little Cottonwood
Canyon to rock climb. That turned out to be quite the adventure. We took the wrong trail, and
ended up free climbing about 50 feet up this steep rock. It was probably the scariest thing I have ever done in my whole life. Once we got to a ledge, we decided to repel down. While we were tieing off, my cell phone rang, and as I went to grab it, my camera fell off the cliff we just climbed~ about 50 feet. I thought it was going to be in pieces, but my dad first found the card, then my camera...in one piece. That's why I don't have may pictures of our climbing adventrue. Amazingly, my camera still works. On Saturday, we got to together with Colby's family for family pictures in Mueller Park. It was so cold, but everyone looked so cute. I think they will look good. Then we ate at Mandrin (my favorite restaurant ever!) to celebrate Amber and Nicole's birthday's. It was so nice to spend time with family and take a break from school.


6 comments:
you're pretty larry. sounds like you guys had a fun "break"--and I can't believe Colb let alta not come...
so glad you got to take a break, and do something fun and adventurous!! Almost a little to adventurous... Im glad you all survived and amazing the camera did also!! love you two!
Wow I didn't know that happened to your camera!! Looks like you and Colby had fun. I love the picture you took of the kids. I can't wait to see the ones Lindsay did! love ya!!
Hey, cute pics! It's so fun to see what's new with you. We had snow over conference and that's it. There is snow in the mountains though, we went on a hike in the snow on saturday. (fun, fun)
We are going to SLC for Thanksgiving but other than that we don't have any plans to go down. Peace out!
Yeah for getaways! How fun..you guys and your climbing amaze me! Glad your camera still works!
Noah and you look so darn cute in that picture at mandarin! I am gald you guys did something for your one day break! I t was fun to see you!
Post a Comment