Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nosy

Our neighbor has cats. We have a dog. It gets interesting at times. Alta the Dog likes to stick her nose in their business, and SHE often comes out scathed (granted they are large). It's hard to see, but in the photo below she has cat claws embedded in her snout. This is a common occurrence, yet she keeps going back for more.

12 comments:

Parry's said...

Ouch. I can't believe she keeps going back for more. That has been ALOT of cat laws.

mare said...

ohhh, poor Alta. I like that she tries to go back though, stupid dog. (don't tell Colb I said it Larry) Just kidding. she's not dumb, and I feel sad she didn't win-- cats are the devil and alta should be persistent until she gets 'em.

Unknown said...

oh, poor little girl. how is she recovering? ed got fixed today. dog drama! miss you!

Sherydon said...

Its like they just forget the pain and do it just to see how far they can get!! How funny!!

Glenda said...

Cats and Dogs such a love hate relationship!! It makes me worried that she will chase them across the busy street! Alta be smart!! We know she is!!

Holly said...

ouch poor Alta. Does she let you take out the claws?
Ally Says...silly alta she is so funny see you on saturday for sure.

breezy said...

Alta that looks like it hurts so bad... she better get the hint now... that looks painful. But give her a big kiss i miss her!!! love ya!

The Funderburks said...

Oh, poor, darling Alta. I love the pic of her with the heart-shaped sun glasses on! HA HA.

Sara said...

Hi! i love your exotic trip! i just died laughing, and im so happy you stopped at mis amores on the way home!! i feel jelous of your crazy adventure:)

Mama Mia said...

I have never seen cat claws that are left behind like that! Do they just rip out of the cats paws? Ouch! Sorry Alta!

Carly said...

oh my word! poor alta.

corryfever said...

alta, that breaks my heart!