
Even though I still haven't gotten my snow day, we sure did get dumped on yesterday! These are just some pics for some of my friends who aren't experiencing a Utah Winter this year.

Alta likes to sit
next to the snow, just not
in the snow.

Good thing there's plenty of snow to prop up our sign.
10 comments:
Last winter Cedar City had lots of snow and so I'm glad we have a little break this year. Sorry you don't!
larry, those pictures are so cool! so i emailed you AGAIN today, so this is number four... let me know how it goes! love you
Beautiful, isn't it!
You have more smow than last time I was over there!
Hey lar and coulb!
sorry about not getting ahold of you before i left!!! I called you twice that one night that you went to pizza but you couldn't answer... and then i left. sad. i am actually going to be home in 9 days! so then we can all go skiiing! i actually got lots better this winter. colb, you will be proud of me for sure.
love you guys! hows life?
"Little Laurie" as Ryan calls you. We just thought we would say hello. It's really fun to see pictures of you guys. Ryan thinks your house is awesome. Hope you guys are doing great. We love you lots.
Your little alta reminds me of daisy!!! Did you know that she died before christmas?? SAD! You guys have just as much snow as we do!! Im just glad that we wont be goin through a drought!! Heres my numba so you can call when you guys are in our neck of the woods!! Take care hun, and keep the dream of a snow day alive!!:) Sher
Ooops...forgot to put my numba..435-757-4508!!!
Hey, I am surprised you haven't disappeared in all that snow you little person you.
What kind of doggie is Alta? She's so dang cute, I love her. (even though we've never met) When are you and Colby coming to Montana?
You have alot of snow! I love the little tunnel sidewalk paths. I feel bad for the 2 appraisers (Doug and Colby) who have to measure houses and end up in snow way up past their knees! Driving home last night was a nightmare. It was snowing and slick, but the worst was the wind! Cars were sliding off , and I can't believe I actually drove and made it through going 30 mph!!!
Post a Comment