Colb, these are awesome! it is so beautiful there right now! i'm so glad that you and large post so many pictures of it. how are you doing? we got a sweet Christmas card from you guys...YESTERDAY. hahaha. but we were pleased as could be to get it! thanks!
You are so good at finding the most amazing pictures! Beth is right, you need to frame them and sale your prints ...It was great to see you both, and I will see you tomorrow!!!
4 comments:
Beautiful photos as always!! love you guys~
These are spectacular! You need to print and frame these. I would definitely buy them....
Colb, these are awesome! it is so beautiful there right now! i'm so glad that you and large post so many pictures of it. how are you doing?
we got a sweet Christmas card from you guys...YESTERDAY. hahaha. but we were pleased as could be to get it! thanks!
You are so good at finding the most amazing pictures! Beth is right, you need to frame them and sale your prints ...It was great to see you both, and I will see you tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment