Saturday, March 1, 2008

Blossom

Thanks to Ma and Pa Oborn, a little bit of Spring has graced our dining room lately. They gave us these tulips for Valentine's Day, and it has been fun to watch them grow each day.

Makes me excited for Spring. (Colby's just fine w/ the snow, and says shooting pics of them on the dining room table should hold him over 'til mid June.)
The roots just grow in water, just keep it up to the base of the bulbs. They are supposed to bloom for two weeks!
This one is a little slower.

12 comments:

Bethers said...

I love tulips--my favorite. It was fun to see you today.

Parry's said...

I want ONE of thise!

Unknown said...

sweet. that sounded like vonnie. and besides, that's her favorite flower. oh, spring is so great, especially in logan. i don't why.

Glenda said...

Love tulips! I want one of these also! Costco was sold out!! Your new blog colors are so spring! Love it.....

Sherydon said...

I love tulips, they're so pretty!! Im going to attempt to plant some this spring.....so like june for me!!!!

breezy said...

I love those i might have to get some for my apartment i have been trying to decide what will make my apartmenet more easterish... they look so pretty!!!! love you and miss you and i will be back from my trip for spring break on sunday night so i might can see you guys on monday or something will will have to work somethng out to see ya.!!!

Cali said...

Large and Colby,

I love your new background and stuff. Colby, i think it's funny you're satisfied with one bouquet on the table. Large, my dad got a bouquet of spring flowers from work yesterday. I stole it and put it on my nightstand. Somehow life cannot go wrong if you wake up and see flowers.

Cali

Holly said...

Those tulips are beautiful--your'e a little green thumb!

mare said...

those are real pretty lairge. I can't wait for Spring either!

The Funderburks said...

these are so gorgeous! i am jealous!

Sherydon said...

Just wanted to tell you guys we love ya and we througholy (sp) enjoyed listening to you on sunday!! Laurie i admire you with all my heart! Colbs, you made nick cry in public, you know that he loves ya, i hope!!! You guys are such great examples to us, cant wait for the fun of many years to come!!!

corryfever said...

those pictures are lovely!