Sunday, March 11, 2012

Progression

I know, it has taken SO long to get these photo's uploaded. I thought I had more than I did, but there is some progression to show for. I guess I'll start from here:


November 17th
11 weeks





December 3rd
13 Weeks



February 1st
22 weeks



March 11th
27 weeks

Here's a few more from today:










We are trying so hard to get Alta prepared for the new change, but she's a little resistant. Poor girl, she doesn't know what's going to hit her.



This past Wednesday we attended a pre-natal class through the hospital. There were about 8 other people who were in our class. I'm not sure if Colby knows what's going to hit him either! He was the most vocal in the class asking lots of questions:)



My doctor also told me this week that he doesn't think our little dude will be a social butterfly:) Sounds about right. We have been trying and trying to get a good facial shot on the ultrasound, but the little guy will NOT give us a peak of his face! I guess we'll have to wait...only 3 months to go! Next week I also get to drink this awesome orange concoction and be tested for gestational diabetes. It is waiting patiently on my desk at work to be consumed. I'm hoping I can gag it down. Morning sickness still lingers, but it's not too bad. My appetite has slowly started to appear, but there's still some things that just don't sound that awesome to eat. I haven't had to many weird pregnancy cravings, and they aren't very consistent. Here's a few:



pickles, salad (green w/ lots of veggies), jell-o w/mandarin oranges, chocolate milk, and the most recent: asparagus (which is the weirdest so far). I am starting to crave sweet things, but I am also loving fruit & veggies like apples, strawberries, cucumbers, carrots and celery.



Accident update: We finally got a new car towards the end of January. The one we found was in Orem, and I had to drive all the way home in a massive snow storm. I'm still a little traumatized by driving, and the adventure getting home took quite a while....I still drive so SLOW! Hopefully I'll recover soon. Other than that, there doesn't seem to be any physical problems from the accident, and our little babe keeps growing and growing, and is proving to be very athletic in the womb. Our nursery is slowly coming together. I have tons of hand-me-downs from Colby's sisters, and a few new items:) Colby bought an older dresser off KSL and re-finished it. It looks awesome! Finding a crib has been hard. I think we've found one online, I just need to buy it and get it here! Getting the nursery ready is getting me more excited:)

5 comments:

christi said...

Your little belly is so cute!! I am so excited for you guys!! Love you

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! Put that drink in the fridge and just drink it fast and don't think about what you are drinking and it won't be that bad!
Kelli whitney

Glenda said...

Fun Update!! Love the belly shots!! Its so fun watching the nursery start to take on A baby look!! I am Worried About Alta, she will go into depression!!

Jarvis & Tricia said...

Laurie! You are looking so cute! I need to see you in person.

mare said...

larry you are adorable. so adorable. thanks for the pics. so happy to see you from afar.