

New this week:
I am so excited that my appetite is coming back. I still feel pretty sick a lot of the time, though. I wonder if I have had a bug this week. I haven't felt good every day, but sometimes it goes away, or comes on later in the evening. And, daylight savings has been kicking my butt this week. It has been so hard to get out of bed in the mornings. I only made it to work on time once this whole week. Ahhh, hopefully I'll get used to it soon. On a yummy note, strawberries are on sale, and I bought a lot of fresh fruit yesterday. Makes me crave spring even more! It's been in the 50's this week, and it feels so good! But we still have a lot of snow at our house. I met up with Amber and her cute kids yesterday. They had been riding their bikes and we walked down to the boardwalk. The lake is still really high and freezing, but that didn't stop Alta from jumping in. I was getting ready to head back home and this little dude wanted to come with me...
Nash~almost 2 in April:)

Here's a sneak peak of our nursery. I have been eyeing a crib for the past 2 months online, and I just should have bought it. Last week it jumped $100, and now it is completely sold out....everywhere in the whole world! I can't believe it. I guess we still have a little time, so I might wait and see if it comes back, but I'm anxious to get it here. It will make this room feel more complete and put together.

This kind of looks weird ("like a giant sock" in Colby's words), but it will look cute with a little tiny babe inside. I saw this Baby Cacoon on Etsy and I just had to have it. I hope our little dude will like to be swaddled and cuddled up in this thing. It is soooo soft.


No comments:
Post a Comment