Thursday, January 19, 2012

a little kick....

I have been feeling little butterfly movements in my belly for several weeks now, but on January 17, 2012, I felt movement on my hand for the first time! Colby wants to feel the baby move so bad, but they're just little taps. Ever since Tuesday night, I feel the little guy doing somersaults all day at work, and when I'm trying to go to sleep at night. These feelings are definitely different than the butterfly feelings, but I'm pretty sure they are going to get more intense!

My sister-in-law, Nicole, bought me a pregnancy journal and I am hoping to get it in the mail today! I am excited. I need to do better at documenting milestones in my life, so hopefully I'll improve with my new journal and blog. And, I'm Hoping to upload belly photo's soon.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!!! Feeling your little one inside of you for the first time is so magical! It's hilarious when you get to your last month or two and you can just sit and watch your belly move. :)

christi said...

That is so exciting that you felt him move!! I am so excited!!

mare said...

yes larry! that's so fun. the feeling of life inside you, separate from your own body, is so incredible isn't it? i can't say enough how GREAT it is that you are pregnant and so excited! any nursery decor yet? can't wait to see what you do...

The Funderburks said...

That's so exciting! Best feeling ever. I know the "nesting" really started to set & journaling was so therapeutic for me!

Glenda said...

Loving that you are blogging, so fun to read your updates! So many Blessings and miracles in your life!! The funnest part was your cute belly is looking pregnant!! Love it!!

Unknown said...

Cute large! i love you! and do post some pictures!!

ren said...

oh, i'm so glad for you - that is one of my favorite feelings ever! i bet your little belly is real real cute!