Sunday, March 25, 2012

twenty nine

Next Thursday, I will turn 29 on the 29th day of March. Thursdays are also the day my 'weeks' start and I came so close to being 29 wks on my 29th birthday! But, it's okay. I'll take 30 weeks on my birthday. It brings me one week closer to the arrival of our little dude.

The next picture makes me laugh. I had my mom taking these pictures and somehow she managed to capture this really crazy angle. Amazingly, she did manage to get my belly in there.


This is another pic at 29 weeks.

Colby went to the Millcreek Yurt with some friends, so I got to spend some time with a few crazy kids. My mom and I watched Jody's kids while they went on a date. Boy, did we have our hands full....

Sadie, me and Maddy Lu


Canon

Mylee and Sadie

and little Maddy Lu.


This made me both excited and nervous for our little one to arrive. Newborns are so fragile! Hopefully we'll be able to figure it out.

We bought a crib this weekend! I feel so relieved. Now we just have to put it together......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LAR! it's almost your birthday. and you look so cute! I love you. and it is weird that we are 29.

mare said...

larry you are a truly adorable pregnant girl. i just made up a song for us..."pushing thirty, pushing, pushing thirty. pushing out a baby. pushing pushing out a baby..."

i wish you could hear the tune. it's one of my better renditions.

mare said...

(although, i'm afraid it really doesn't rival "crap crap what'll we do, what are we going to do?")

The Babinskys said...

Laurie
You look fabulous. Congrats on the baby. And happy birthday. Is it funny I just sat here for five minutes thinking "that's strange that Laurie is older than me. I don't turn 29 until next month.I don't understnad how she is older than me since she's always been a year younger in church" I truly was very confused for a moment. then I realized that I will be turning 30. How sad the years are slipping away. I felt young for a moment. :) Enjoy being 29. It's a great one, espeically with a new baby. Good luck! Excited to see pictures