Last night I dreamed that my belly was so large, but still needed to grow, so I started growing a baby bump on my backside. It was just as large as my frontal baby bump. I looked and felt really awkward.All day I have felt so weighed down and heavy. I think this week I have noticed for the first time how uncomfortable things are getting. I don't feel like I am really huge yet, but it is getting harder and harder to tie my shoes, roll out of bed, breathe, and just move and I am always out of breath. I am getting a little nervous for the next couple weeks if things are this uncomfortable now. I am so excited for warm weather and no snow so I can finallywear flats to work. Slip on, slip off.
Ahhh, now that sounds easy.


6 comments:
hahaha. This made ma laugh. At least you haven't got swollen legs or ankles yet. I never got them, but they SOUNDED miserable. That baby should drop a little in a few weeks and you'll be able to breath again. Going up stairs totally winds you huh?
Hahaha, you took the words right out of my mouth. You look lovely:)
....meaning...I feel the same way about myself right now:)
Funny dream! So exciting!
Just caught up on your last few Posts! Fun to read and see updates! Your Baby bump will grow lots in the next few weeks!! SO Excited!!
i love your pregnant belly! and your dream!
Post a Comment