Wednesday, April 11, 2012

little update

Along with my birthday, we celebrated several birthdays with the Bingham's over Conference Weekend: Noah and Ally. Most of the kids got to take turns blowing out candles. What a fun cake!


This week I am ending week 31. This picture was taken a few days ago for a shower invitation. Single digit countdown....it's starting to get close!


Last weekend we went to Las Vegas with my sister, Michelle, Kenyon, Willow, Grace and Weston. Colby's mom let us stay and WorldMark, which was so nice. We stopped by the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop, aka Pawn Stars. We had to wait in a line down the sidewalk just to get in the store. Too bad the whole fam was out on vacation. We didn't even get to see any 'movie stars' but there were some cool things in the store.


Colby and I took a drive up Mount Charleston on the west side of Las Vegas. It was a pretty mountain with several houses built on the steepest slopes! It was nice to get out of the busy city for a few hours.



If this isn't true love, I don't know what is! Colby feels so embarrassed about this, but I think it definitely shows his manliness. He actually did a pretty good job for a first timer:)
It's amazing how limited I am in my movements, let alone trying to reach my toes!



After strolling down the strip for several hours, I was pretty jealous of these old ladies. Colby told them I wanted to steal their rides. They didn't really think that was funny. Then they zoomed off.


The Coca Cola Factory: Coke around the World.


Hash House A Go Go. This is Colby's meal. He ordered a cheese and roasted pepper stuffed hamburger. It was ginormous.


I ordered the tractor pancake. It was also ginormous.


It was nice to take a short little break, and we had fun with Michelle, Kenyon and the kids!

Other things we did that were not documented: M&M World, Sugar Factory, pool, Antique Mall of America...we had a fun time!

1 comment:

christi said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Next time we will have to go to :) Your belly is so cute and I am getting so excited to meet this little guy!!