This past weekend I got to spend a Girl's Weekend in Las Vegas with Holly, Brie, Nicole, GiGi, Amber and Michelle. It was such a blast and a much needed vacation! It is also such a blessing that I feel so close and comfortable with all of my sister-in-laws and mother-in-law! (One man even thought that Brie and I were twins! He might have been a little drunk, though). We had so much fun. I neglected to take very many photos, so you will have to check out the other blogs to get a more detailed report of our fun-filled weekend.

We stayed at Trendwest with an amazing view of the "lazy river." The weather was perfect, and we had lots of fun laying out, shopping, eating spectacular food, getting (my 1st) pedicures, shopping some more, going to The Phantom of the Opera (which was amazing), and hanging out on the strip.

This is me, Brie, Amber, and Holly at the Bellagio's indoor gardens. This is the first time I had been to the gardens and they were immaculate! I feel bad that I didn't take too many photos to document our fun adventures, and I am even more sad that I am back home to 60 degree weather with rain and clouds. I thought it was summer!
6 comments:
It looked like you girls had sooo much fun! LOL about the drunk thinking you and Brie were twins!
Cute post! Sad Weather!
I didn't take many pictures either. I need to blog what I did take. I miss the vegas weather too.
Love ya
I loved spending time with my favorite girls!! You just fit right in, and see some people think you are Bries twin!! So funny! I am craving warm hot SUN!!!
Everyone: come visit us in Cedar City because the weather is gorgeous here - not too hot but warm and lovely.
Laurie, I do love that you feel like one of us (except for the fact that your thigh is smaller than my arm)! We love you!
I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do either. I felt mesmerized by the good times and wanted to enjoy the moment.
oh larry, you are so dang cute! i love your new house too! it looks awesome! i'm glad that i got to hang out with you. i just love ya. and you too colb!
Post a Comment