
It has just barely started to warm up in Bear Lake, but the lake still has it's breath-taking chill. No matter how hard Colby tried, he couldn't coax Alta to take a swim with him.

This is about how far Alta ventured. Isn't the water so clear?

Alta and Natalee playing in the sunset.
11 comments:
I am worried about us swimming this weekend. We are going to need wet suits to brave the water!! But I am excited to come and spend time with everyone!
Pretty pictures. Natalee looks so tall in that picture! It isn't Bear Lake if it isn't brisk!!
Largina. Wow. Your place is awesome. What are you up to? Do you know I have a blog? I got your text message and that next week I started getting it going. I miss you.
How awesome is it that you live in bear lake? WAY COOL. I'm coming up on July 10-13 with Jer's extended family for vacation so I say we eat a Quick N' Nasty!
love the pun lare. and i can almost hear ash-hole's pride.
love you
Laurie I miss you here! But Bear Lake looks beautiful. Let me know when you're in town...I'd love a visit!
to be honest, i thought natalie was you! and mare was right! i am full of pride! you really have always been the best at them... i did think of a fun one. one of our landlords named dewey was working on our yard and he was cracking out. i thought "dew-we really have to see that?" haha. i miss you! we haven't talked in SOO long.
haha, so that last comment, is from me ASHLI not sara, she was just logged on on my computer! how funny
it looks pretty up there, Oliver and I need to go up there some time.
i don't blame alta a bit! tell colby to leave her alone until it warms up.
hey laurie how have you been all the pictures look so cool can't wait to see you again love, ALLY
Post a Comment