So we are finally settled into our new place. The only things we are missing are: internet, phone service, TV, washer & dryer, blinds... and Alta, but we love it. It hasn't really kicked in that we sold our house in Logan because this is what we have done the past 2 summers. Everything seems pretty normal, except that we don't have Alta. The owners aren't too fond of pets, so we have joint custody with Colby's parents in Randolph:) (Thank you!) Hopefully she'll be able to visit really soon. And thank you to Nate for hooking us up w/ this great temporary shelter. Here are some pictures of the new place:
This one is out of order, but this is part of the "backyard". This is where the baseball diamond is going to be. The yard was just barely hydro-seeded, so we're hoping to see grass in a couple weeks.

This is it! We live in the basement....
down here.
This isn't the best picture, but this is our shower window that basically exposes our whole body to whoever is outside. I guess it's a good thing I don't have a whole lot to expose...
This is the front room/kitchen. It's kind of cozy, but it works great.
This is our bedroom. We still are waiting for blinds, so Gigi hung this classy sheet up for some minor privacy. It's a good thing we don't have too many neighbors.
And this is our backyard! The baseball diamond is going to be between our house and the beach. It has been pretty rainy and muddy and cold since we have been here, but hopefully it will warm up soon. I havn't taken picutres of everything yet, so there's more to come!


11 comments:
YAAY!!!! How fun!! I bet you guys are missing Alta!! How fun!! So you did sell your house then?? Good job!! We need to get together!!
wow-- that place looks real cute lairge. How is colb surviving without Alta??
Yes, we'll be here Saturday-- we have to help my cousing move in the morning/afternoon, but we'll be around in the evening; and my parents are out of town, so we're actually throwing a kegger. you do the math. call me.
It looks pretty cozy. I can't wait to come visit. I also can't wait to see you this weekend. I miss everybody! Leave it to Gigi to rig up a "classy" sheet window treatment.
We are so glad you are closer! We can't wait to get approval to use your playground!
Such a fun little apartment, with a lot of fun ammenities! Like Private beach, private Marina, and more! SOOO glad you finally have a Telephone, and Internet! And Alta is adjusting fine to her 2nd home!
I love it Laurie! It looks beautiful! I am looking forward to a visit in Bear Lake :). I hope you guys are doing okay without Alta. I didn't know she didn't get to live with you...
large and colby,
I love your house. I just want you to know I am REALLY good at baseball, I love sitting in gazebos, and I know how to cut a shower curtain down to window size and hang it. Pretty much, I think you need me there with you.
i think it looks darling and nice! hope alta can come and stay soon.
I am happy you are getting settled! I want to come see your new place! What a beautirul view of the Lake!! I want the warm weather now!! love ya
What a beautiful view of the lake! It's cute and cozy- I really had fun visiting with you at Mauve's shower, I hope to see you guys soon. Take Care!
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! laur I miss you at work! You have no idea! and now I have to miss Katie too because lucky her she doesnt have to work anymore because of her sweet addition, but I think your place looks great and its so beautiful! Everything looks great!!
Post a Comment