This is Queen on the right, and Kate on the left. They are Welsh Ponies, and Colby is helping to take care of them.
Kate approaches Noah, and he says "Scared, scared."
Natalee takes a ride on Queen. (This kind of gives you an idea of their small size)
Nice accomodations for the ponies.
View from the top.
Me and Alta on the diving board.
fire, s'mores, sunset, friends.
Cowboy & Cowgirl. Disclaimer: These are really by no stretch of the imagination MY ponies.


7 comments:
Wow, they are small ponies. You guys know how to make a gloomy June fun! Scared, scared. How funny.
Hey Laurie! How cute is your "cabin" I want to come up and play with you guys! I"m coming up on July 10th we should go to dinner or something! I miss you guys!
i really love your lives right now! how fun! and i love ponies... how are you doing?? we should talk via the phone. love you
They Really are little ponies! I didn't really grasp how small they were! Have fun. Cute pictures of Nat and Noah!
Pretty cute Ponies!! I love how Colby has had to revert back to his growing up skills to take care of those Ponies!!
Gorgeous photos!!!
HEY that looks like lots of fun hope I can do it soon can't wait to see you hey tell nat and noah I love them LOVE,ALLY
Post a Comment