...and only 3 more to go! That is how many classes I have left until I graduate! I just finished my online summer class today, then three more this fall. I can not wait (sigh)!
hooray!! oh larry, don't be so stubborn about the apostrophe. that's just the way it is. maybe you could just add "blog" or "page" to the title-- then it would be correct. i'll still love you even if you perservere in your stubborness.
Congrats laurie iam so happy for u.You are the best aunt in the whole wide world I can't wait to see you again I will miss you tell I see you again love , ALLY
That's so awesome!! What a great accomplishment!! So, its pretty dumb that we havne't had a fire and hung out or went to dinner or something!!:) I hope you guys are enjoying your summer!!
Laurie - I am so proud of you! You are getting there. It was soooo fun to hang out with you guys this weekend! We had a great time. You and Colby (and don't forget Alta) couldn't be more cute together.
9 comments:
good job! i'm proud of you!!
Congrats! I hope everything is going well for you guys, I sure miss you at work. Come visit if you're ever in the area.
hooray!! oh larry, don't be so stubborn about the apostrophe. that's just the way it is. maybe you could just add "blog" or "page" to the title-- then it would be correct.
i'll still love you even if you perservere in your stubborness.
Congrats laurie iam so happy for u.You are the best aunt in the whole wide world I can't wait to see you again I will miss you tell I see you again
love , ALLY
That's so awesome!! What a great accomplishment!! So, its pretty dumb that we havne't had a fire and hung out or went to dinner or something!!:) I hope you guys are enjoying your summer!!
Yea, I'm excited for you. You can do it.
Laurie - I am so proud of you! You are getting there. It was soooo fun to hang out with you guys this weekend! We had a great time. You and Colby (and don't forget Alta) couldn't be more cute together.
Laurie - that message was from me but I was logged in with Andy's email.
So proud of you! Hang in there..your almost to the end!
Post a Comment