Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Weekend with the Fam

Colby's family came up this past weekend and stayed in the Red Rooster at Bear Lake for a couple of days. It was fun to see the family, as it is sometimes hard to get together with everyone. Here are just a few of some of our adventures we had this weekend:
Sailboats in a row at the marina.

Colby got in a little skiing.



Ally and Natalee in the boat.

Noah chasing the "birdies"

Noah and Mylee chillin' in the tent. Don't they look like two little toddlers going on 25?


Cruisin' the Boulevard with Dallon taking the lead.

Dallon and Ally enjoying the hot sun and cool water.


This is one of my favorites! Noah, in total concentration...


Another favorite~ Ally playing in the sand.

Some of us on a hike, somewhere in Idaho.

6 comments:

The Funderburks said...

What a fun time! I love that I thought the picture of Dallon and Ally was you and Colby.

Sherydon said...

You take such good pics laurie!! Looks like you had a ton of fun!!!

Unknown said...

how cute! and yeah! you are almost done with school! i have fallen out of the blogosphere. i must some how find my way back... miss you lar!

Bethers said...

Great pictures...it looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

Glenda said...

I love your post! Such fun pictures! I am really slacking on Blogging lately. or maybe too busy playing!!

Holly said...

So many great pictures!! I am glad you captured some of those moments! It was fun! Thanks for the great time!