
Oh, isn't he sooo cute! We just love Canon so much. My family got together yesterday for our monthly get together. It is crazy that my family doesn't get a chance to get together much besides our Family Sundays. Colby and I found out yesterday that Brandon has a job interview this week with a company in Arkansas. We wish him luck, but will be so sad if they move!

Colby and Canon spending some "manly time" together.

Being the only grandchild on my side of the family, Canon sure gets a lot of attention. It's just an added bonus that he's so studdly.

Playing the piano with Christi. He might just grow up to be a musician.
8 comments:
Cannon is for sure one of the cutest babies! I just want to hug and kiss that cute little face! It makes me sad (especially for your parents) that he might be moving to Arkasas! Cute pictures!
Woops I Misspelled Arkansas!!
How dang cute! I can't believe how long Christi's hair is! Man I feel like I haven't seen you two, Colby and Laurie forever. I thought your guys conversation with Natalee tonight was priceless. We Love and Miss you two!
Cute little guy who looks just like his parents! Laurie, I'm so glad you have so many cute nieces and nephews cause you are so good with them.
I am with Amber on Christi's long hair! Wow - what is she doing? I want my hair to grow!! I guess we haven't see her for a while, but it looks fab.
I am thinking that you guys are baby hungry! I am also thinking you would have darling babies, too!
I love the name Canon. He is a doll.
oh my. isn't it awesome that jodie had the first grand kid? i think you should have a kid too. think about it. miss you
ashbash
I am behind so I will comment on all..love the jiffy lube story! too funny! And Alta she is so cute and innocent in that picture! Cannon is so darling. They grow up to fast--enjoy every minute!!
Post a Comment