Well, school is back in session, and I have found that I haven't had time to update for quite some time. I am actually really excited to start this semester...and to finish it. This will be my last semester on campus! I have my Practicum in the summer, then just a few classes to finish up online in the Fall! I am really excited to finally be graduated.Colby and I have had some fun adventures over the break, but for some reason, my pictures didn't upload in order. And, I don't even have that many. After New Year's, we went skiing at Powder Mountain with Karl, Michelle, Abe, and Jake. It was fun, but sooooo cold. In fact, it was so cold that my camera wouldn't even turn on. One lift took us up really high with this amazing view of the valley below. It looke really pretty on such a clear day, but I didn't get a picture. I also got to see my good friend, Ash Bash. She is currently residing with her husband, Todd, in Belize, while they are in the Peace Corps. I miss her, and can't wait til she gets to come home for good!
Thanks to Holly and Kevin, we also got to go to a Jazz Game. I was trying to get a cool picture of the Jazz Bear, but I obviously didn't. This is the best I could get. It was a fun game to watch....the Jazz vs. the 76ers.
Lastly, we got to make a quick trip down to St. George to visit Brie and Breck. It was a nice break, and a little bit warmer than Logan. We also met up with Nicole and Andy, and ate at Samurai 21. Below is just a little clip of our adventure there.
(The object they are trying to catch is shrimp.)
Thanks to Holly and Kevin, we also got to go to a Jazz Game. I was trying to get a cool picture of the Jazz Bear, but I obviously didn't. This is the best I could get. It was a fun game to watch....the Jazz vs. the 76ers.Lastly, we got to make a quick trip down to St. George to visit Brie and Breck. It was a nice break, and a little bit warmer than Logan. We also met up with Nicole and Andy, and ate at Samurai 21. Below is just a little clip of our adventure there.
(The object they are trying to catch is shrimp.)


8 comments:
How exciting your last semester on campuis wahoooo! What a fun break. I love the picture of you and Ashley, but even better the video clip hillarious. My Dad with his hat on backwards...Love ya see ya Thursday!
You got it recorded how fun!!! that was so fun!! i can't believe you got me to the only time i got it in my mouth!!!! YAY!!! I am so happy you came down it made my day i am coming up this weekend we should try to meet up maybe.... well miss you and love you love the pictures and good luck with school!
larry we missed you at nat's house! I was sad I didn't get to see you. It seems like you're always in b.lake or I'm always here when there's a chance to hang out. Anyway, I missed your little cynical beautiful smile. love you pal.
hey largie and colb! we are so dang happy that you guys came over. we would have been so sad if we didn't get to see you! i miss you so much! how is school going?? we love you!!!!
You did have alot of fun short adventures!! It was great to have your help over the holidays!! And I am gald you and Colby got to go to St. George for a little visit... the shrimp catching video is to funny!!
I love the video. It cracks me up. Our cute chef saying "Daddy" and "Baby Girl" cracked me up! So much fun. I'm glad you guys got to get out of the cold and see our home!
What fun. I love the shrimp catching. How do you get those videos on the blog from your camera? I need a lesson.
Love the video clip! Looks so fun... I love the Bingham family! I haven't seen Doug for a long time that was great!
Post a Comment