Your house looks pretty it looks so inviting...It also looks so warm and cozy! You just have to love your cute little house in logan it is so charming!!! love you guys... see you soon!! (i am coming up from december 21 until 2 of january so i will up there for a while we better see each other LOTS) love ya!
wow larry. you are quite the homemaker. you should see our 4 foot home-made looking tree. when will you be in centerville? love you a million and a billion.
oh, p.s. did I tell you I'm having a girl? I'm so bad at communicating lately-- I just blog. how sad.
8 comments:
Your house looks pretty it looks so inviting...It also looks so warm and cozy! You just have to love your cute little house in logan it is so charming!!! love you guys... see you soon!! (i am coming up from december 21 until 2 of january so i will up there for a while we better see each other LOTS) love ya!
Your decorations look so charming! I love your house! I hope the new faucet is still working out. Love ya
wow larry. you are quite the homemaker. you should see our 4 foot home-made looking tree. when will you be in centerville? love you a million and a billion.
oh, p.s. did I tell you I'm having a girl? I'm so bad at communicating lately-- I just blog. how sad.
Your decorations look so beautiful! It looks so cozy and comfy! Love you guys
Your decorations look so beautiful! It looks so cozy and comfy! Love you guys
oh lar,
your house looks so dang cute. you should see our tree this year.... how are you anyway?
looks very cute! I love the charming little tree.
great tree skirt...and a stocking for little alta!
Post a Comment