As you can see, Alta and I both love the snow, and we love each other:) Actually, we both just love the same man that loves us, and the snow. This picture was taken last year, but I haven't had the oppourtunity to enjoy the snow yet this year. Colby has. He has been searching out the snow for the past couple of weeks. Even if he has to hike 7 hours to find it, he will. If it's going to be cold, I say bring on the snow. Sunday, December 2, 2007
IT FINALLY SNOWED!
As you can see, Alta and I both love the snow, and we love each other:) Actually, we both just love the same man that loves us, and the snow. This picture was taken last year, but I haven't had the oppourtunity to enjoy the snow yet this year. Colby has. He has been searching out the snow for the past couple of weeks. Even if he has to hike 7 hours to find it, he will. If it's going to be cold, I say bring on the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I agree lairge. I was so excited about the snow. I also love the constant battle between you and Alta for Colb's love.
Yes! Let's plan a fun little activity to do in cville. I know Nat and Ren wanted to maybe... who knows what can happen-- the possibilities are endless. michelle will be here the 22-29 or something. Do you know the dates Ash will be here?
oh larry. how can you expect alta to love you when you took about 55% of her attention from colby away. just kidding, but i think you are cuter than alta if that has any weight. miss you and can't wait to see you!
we will be home from the 24th-3rd
love you
Post a Comment