Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Weekend

Now that finals are over, I feel like I have time to breathe and enjoy life a little bit! We babysat two crazy kids this weekend, Natalee and Noah, and had such a blast. I think all 4 of us laughed 90% of the whole day. They are so fuuny and cute! Saturday night, Amber and Nate hooked us up with some tickets to the Aggie Game. That was the first game I've been to this season. They won, and it was fun to spend time with Nate and Amber!
This weekend, we found out that my family's dog, Reese, has cancer. He has been a part of our family for 10 years! He is getting old, but it is still so sad, and we aren't sure how much longer he has left. He has been a really good dog, and we have had him since he was just a tiny pup. Even though I have been out of the house for 6 yers, I am going to miss him so much when he finally goes. I love you Reese!
Noah at the Aggie Game...he is really concerned about what the old people sitting behind us were doing.

Me and Natalee at our house before the game. She loves pretending she is Hairdresser Lindsey and styling my hair.

8 comments:

Holly said...

when are you 2 babysitting for me??? I need a turn!! Please come save me from these wild children I have! Love ya

Danielle and Brian said...

Laurie dear!! You are beautiful and Im glad that I found your blog again after mine just decided to have a mind of its own and disappear. I'm not sure about those appointments! and Dang im real sorry that you have to work ALL day that day!! Thats a total bummer!! :(

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures! Noah and Natalee are quite entertaining aren't they..I am sorry to hear about your family dog, our pets are all like part of the family. On a lighter note I am glad you have a break from school and can relax and enjoy the holidays!! love ya

The Funderburks said...

Laurie: "Natalee have you been naughty or nice?"

Natalee: "Nice."

Laurie: "Who has been naughty?"

Natalee: "Um.......Nicole and Andy."

So hilarious, but where did she get that from? Amber?! ;)

mare said...

hey largie. sorry about reese. cancer huh? who knew pets were so vulnerable.. it reminds me of michelle's creepy one-eyed cat.

are you going to be inlogan this weekend? we are coming up friday night-- do you wish to hang out?

breezy said...

Oh you guys are so lucky you have natalee and noah so close.. but yeah looks so fun and laurie your christmas card was darling... i love it and i hung it right up i only have three but it made my day to get another one!! but looks so fun!! love ya so much!

Unknown said...

hey lar hey,
i am also wondering about the old people behind you....haha.

that is so sad about reese. i was so sad when southern belle died. no that is not a joke, that really was her name, remember?

oh, i love you bud! hope to see you soon!

Sherydon said...

Hey Laurie, i have loved reading your blog and i figured it would be a good way for use to keep in touch!!! Im so new at this and i need some help learning how to find new friends and add them. Im all alone!!:) I hope you and Colby had a wonderfull holiday season!! Your picture was so darling!! Nick was thinking of Colby on his birthday, in fact, he wasn't sure if it was or not, but, hope all is well and please help me!! Gimmie a hollar sometime when your in Randolph!! 757-7508!!!! Sher