I can't make the slide show work. But I forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversery! It has been a wild ride. You have both grown so much through it all. I love you both.
Cute slide show! Noah made the slide show! I love all of the pictures. I remember when I did not have children, those years of my marriage we filled with fun adventures, now the adventures have changed. We love you!
5 comments:
I can't make the slide show work. But I forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversery! It has been a wild ride. You have both grown so much through it all. I love you both.
Cute slide show! Noah made the slide show! I love all of the pictures. I remember when I did not have children, those years of my marriage we filled with fun adventures, now the adventures have changed. We love you!
I love it, I love it, I love it!! You two are so gorgeous together!! I hope that you have a merry merry christmas and I'll see you soon!!
Great job on the slide show! it was awesome you have a lot to show for two years and more adventures to come
Post a Comment