Oh Alta is such a cute dog so smart.. i miss her!! i haven't seen her in so long..... she is such a wonderful dog... and such a cute dog too... Colby i remember when ya got her i loved her!!! also i remember all your dogs you have been through JACKSON that dog wasn't that cool.. i think alta is the best dog!! keep her around forever! Love ya guys!!!!
PS... just have a question do you name all your dogs after famous Ski areas or something??? fill me in on the names you name your dogs....??? i think its funny...
I am so glad Alta is ok! She is so human. We all love her . Take extra good care of her. You, Please be smart and no more crazy adventures!!!!!!I am serious....
7 comments:
Sweet moves alta. Can she drive the sled too?
Alta is so full of energy, and such a cute dog. I am impressed with your sled and all the gear set up. Where did you find the kennel?
since Alta is pretty much the smartest dog ever, I wouldn't doubt her ability to drive the sled.
Dustin E. gave me the dog crate.
Cool dog! Love the name Alta. It kinda goes with my daughters name Brighton! :)
Oh Alta is such a cute dog so smart.. i miss her!! i haven't seen her in so long..... she is such a wonderful dog... and such a cute dog too... Colby i remember when ya got her i loved her!!! also i remember all your dogs you have been through JACKSON that dog wasn't that cool.. i think alta is the best dog!! keep her around forever! Love ya guys!!!!
PS... just have a question do you name all your dogs after famous Ski areas or something??? fill me in on the names you name your dogs....??? i think its funny...
I am so glad Alta is ok! She is so human. We all love her . Take extra good care of her. You, Please be smart and no more crazy adventures!!!!!!I am serious....
Post a Comment