yes i love it. now that we have a dog, i strangley think about alta a lot. how is our little buddy?? we miss you guys so much!! how are you doing?? i hope good. love you ashli
Well, i didn't know that Colby posted this...it's a little weird, but I often wonder what we would do for enteratainment if we didn't have Alta. Our kids will probably be a little wierd. Nicole,I am so sad- we are not coming down. I have SOOO much homework due right after the break. Good Luck with your calling!
3 comments:
cute. i love alta's personality. it reminds me so much of Colby's for some reason. Are you guys coming down to southern Utah this weekend?
Our new calling is 11 year old scout leaders. I am struggling a bit, but Andy is excited! It will be a good experience.
yes i love it. now that we have a dog, i strangley think about alta a lot. how is our little buddy?? we miss you guys so much!! how are you doing?? i hope good.
love you
ashli
Well, i didn't know that Colby posted this...it's a little weird, but I often wonder what we would do for enteratainment if we didn't have Alta. Our kids will probably be a little wierd.
Nicole,I am so sad- we are not coming down. I have SOOO much homework due right after the break. Good Luck with your calling!
Post a Comment