I know these pictures are kind of old, but I love looking at them because it reminds me of how much I am blessed. Last November was a very hard month for us, as we spent most of the month in the hospital after complications with Colby's new kidney. It was actually on Thanksgiving Day that we were released, and I can't believe how different our lives are now. Leaving the hospital, and knowing we would be back on dialysis was hard, as we hadn't had very good luck with it before. It amazes me how well things are going now! Colby has the best energy and motivation to live life. He even left at 6:00 am to go hiking this morning! I am so grateful that Colby feels well enough to do the things he enjoys, and I just hope I will be able to keep up with him. I am also so thankful for our family, friends, and neighbors who have been so supportive to us. We Love you all, Happy Thanksgiving!Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!
I know these pictures are kind of old, but I love looking at them because it reminds me of how much I am blessed. Last November was a very hard month for us, as we spent most of the month in the hospital after complications with Colby's new kidney. It was actually on Thanksgiving Day that we were released, and I can't believe how different our lives are now. Leaving the hospital, and knowing we would be back on dialysis was hard, as we hadn't had very good luck with it before. It amazes me how well things are going now! Colby has the best energy and motivation to live life. He even left at 6:00 am to go hiking this morning! I am so grateful that Colby feels well enough to do the things he enjoys, and I just hope I will be able to keep up with him. I am also so thankful for our family, friends, and neighbors who have been so supportive to us. We Love you all, Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
cute lareg. I'm so happy colb is feeling better. I'm real proud of you guys-- it hasn't been easy for sure, and you are an inspiration. It makes me feel real dumb for complaining ever. love you!
p.s. will you be in c ville for xmas time?
oh largie, you guys are so cute! we miss you so much! i can't believe that all happened a year ago! that went to fast. you two are some of the most amazing people we know. it makes me happy to see you guys out doing stuff! i can't wait till we can all do stuff together again!
love you!
bash
Luv ya Largie. I owe alot to you.
Those are darling pictures of you two. It just makes me so happy that colby jay is feeling better and being colby again. we love you guys. come see us soon.
We missed you guys so much this thanksgiving! we were reminiscing about last year's thanksgiving and how we left the hospital and then came to Holly's for dinner. Even though we weren't with you all this year, it WAS a way better thanksgiving. LOVE Y'ALL.
And... I love the picture of you two at our wedding reception in front of the Packard. That is a great shot!!
We are glad Colby is feeling better! You both look so healthy and happy!
Oh yes i am crying.... You are both my heros. I cant even start to put it in words. I absolutely love you Laurie for sacrificing so much to make sure Colby gets his daily care. You are both so amazing and my inspiration. I love you MOM
lare and colb. at first when i read that blog i thought it said ´last month colby was in the hospital¨ and i about freaked out. but im pritty smart and i figured it out. Im really glad you feel good now colb. it makes me realize how much i take health for granted. but i love you guys so much! i am starting to like dogs now. woops. i dont know what the hell happened. so maybe me and alta have a chance after all these hard times... love you
love,
sar
Hello to the both of you. It makes me sooo thrilled seeing you both healthy and happy! I hope we get to see you some time soon (perhaps the christmas party?)! Merry Christmas! We love you both!
Post a Comment