I am a sucker for: back tickles, Colby's cooking~ anything he makes is delicious!, ice cream, sleeping in
My Worldly Desires: health, money, stability, an eternally functioning kidney
My prize possessions: my guitar, photographs
I will never wear______again: stretch pants with those loops for your feet, overalls, banana clips
Things I Love: hot baths, Colby Jay, Hawaiian sunsets, vacations, my family, singing with my guitar, warm weather, my mom's sweet 'n sour chicken, hammocks, my friends, naps, the beach, when Colby touches my butt (he told me to put that), laughing so hard my stomach hurts and my eyes water, watching other people, pumpkin spice steamers, clean sheets
Things I Hate: Stress, school, spiders, homework, taking tests, waking up at 6:30 every morning, anxiety, shin splits, when Alta gets overprotective and bites me when Colby and I kiss...it happens quite often
Randomness: my favorite color is silver, i have crooked fingers, I'm the only one in my family that doesn't need glasses, I have never broken a bone, and I secretly want to buy Alta a pet cat for Christmas
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Laurie~ You always make me laugh! i love you! You should come play with Canon some time (and me!)
You are so funny!! It made my day reading your thing! I still need to feel mine out!! Maybe Mylee will take a nap today??????
Laurie.. that was educational! I learned alot about you ,I loved it! You are so special, I love you more and more everyday.. I am so glad Colby found you and that you are a part of our family!
Oh laurie i remember those tight strech pants with the loops on the bottom.. oh but that was so cute you are such a cute girl colby got lucky ha ha. but miss you guys i hope to see you soon. love you!
Oh lare! I remember those darn shin-splints you used to get- I also remember your overalls and looped strech-pants that you sported at JA taylor elementry. don't give up on that style compleately. It sorta worked for you. Ha! jokes. I miss you alot. Love you!
Love, sara
I didn't know that Jody or Sara would read mine, cause I wanted to tag Sara, Ash and Jo, so if you want to...
oh larry. Never say never. stirrups can't be gone for long. How lame, I just read down and realized that sare wrote essentially the same thing. only funnier. damn. woops. well, larry, you should be my friend more cause at least I can spell elementary. (I'm just having some fun with you)
We need to hang out Large. I haven't seen you in at least one coon's age. (thanks Wayne)
OH, and thanks for calling my belly tiny-- I feel like I'm just in that awkward not-so-pregnant, but is she getting chubby stage...
love you so much
post script: when have you ever slept-in in your life? I swear you are the most morningness of the morning people. (only not the annoying kind thank the heavens)
Alta could be a problem here...but I loved your lists!
Bethers
ha, a pet cat for alta! that would be something to see. you are so darling. i forgot all about the stirrup pants and banana clips!
yes, larry, this made me so happy. as happy as your letter. i sure miss you! and i hope ed and alta can be friends. miss you!
ashli
I didn't know Colby was such a great cook. I enjoy your singing and playing the guitar, too. I always wanted healthy kidneys for my mom...I get that!
Post a Comment