What doll! And I love your new hair cut! C A N N O T W A I T T O S E E Y O U G U Y S !
oh my gosh, i can't believe jodie has two kids. weird. she is a little sweetie. cute hair lar.
Adorable!
How darling! It seems like yesterday that Mylee sue was born!
cute! you i mean, but the baby is way cute too!
How fun! There is nothing like a new baby, Jody and Brandon have cute kids!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What doll! And I love your new hair cut! C A N N O T W A I T T O S E E Y O U G U Y S !
oh my gosh, i can't believe jodie has two kids. weird. she is a little sweetie. cute hair lar.
Adorable!
How darling! It seems like yesterday that Mylee sue was born!
cute! you i mean, but the baby is way cute too!
How fun! There is nothing like a new baby, Jody and Brandon have cute kids!
Post a Comment