We were able to go to the Draper Temple open house on 2/13. I snapped some pictures while we were waiting at the stake center. Mylee. Noah. Natalee. All three. We were transported via bus from the stake center up to the temple. Mylee, on the bus, saying "hold on guys". And one of Laurie. No pics of the temple.
Oh my goodness I love those pictures!! Darling children! And that picture on the side of your blog of the ski lifts is c o o l too. It was fun to hang out with you guys a bit too! I miss you already! :( Your house is looking sooo good. I'm jealous.
Hey Large, Sorry I've been so MIA lately. You up for a call later this am? I'll give it a shot. I loved the picture of you holding natalee at the bottom. I also thought the picture of Natalee posing was cute. She knows what a camera is for... I can't believe how big Natalee and Noah are. How's your home coming along?
I love those snapshots! I am wondering why natalee in that one picture is holding moans chin! The one of mylee is so cute and my little hands in the pocket it with his suit is my favorite. You guys are the best all around. I am missing you and owe you for all you do for me! My kids adore both of you!
hey man this is wade just thought id look u up on the ol'web. good to see that alta is still smilen. it looks like u live in a dream home. p.s. i need a new cd that one u made 5 years ago is to scratched to work(return of the holiday hangover)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness I love those pictures!! Darling children! And that picture on the side of your blog of the ski lifts is c o o l too. It was fun to hang out with you guys a bit too! I miss you already! :( Your house is looking sooo good. I'm jealous.
Hey Large,
Sorry I've been so MIA lately. You up for a call later this am? I'll give it a shot. I loved the picture of you holding natalee at the bottom. I also thought the picture of Natalee posing was cute. She knows what a camera is for... I can't believe how big Natalee and Noah are. How's your home coming along?
Cali
I love those snapshots! I am wondering why natalee in that one picture is holding moans chin! The one of mylee is so cute and my little hands in the pocket it with his suit is my favorite. You guys are the best all around. I am missing you and owe you for all you do for me! My kids adore both of you!
Those are beautiful pictures! YOu are amazing! E mail them to me! I didn't get any pictures at or of the temple! What was I thinking?? Love you guys
hey man this is wade just thought id look u up on the ol'web. good to see that alta is still smilen. it looks like u live in a dream home. p.s. i need a new cd that one u made 5 years ago is to scratched to work(return of the holiday hangover)
Is that the same bump on Noah's head, or is that a new one? Way cute pics of the cousins though!
Post a Comment