Mmm. Looks super yummy! I love chocolate covered cinnamon bears! How are you? You're house looks amazing!
Since when are you the bake shoppe queen!? You are so cute! I LOVE those. I just bought some chocolate covered toffee yesterday... so excited to try it (after giving it to Andy for valentines day).
"larry?" (read in sweet little twin lilly's voice) "can i have one of those?"
Laurie those are my favorite! I think you need to open up shop between carmel apples and cinnamon bears! Yummy!
You are making some really yummy treats lately! How in the world do you stay so thin? HA Ha just kiddin! I love you!
I love chocolate cinn. bears! Did you make the treat bags for the shower? So cute!
did you make those? who are you? i thought the only treat we knew how to make muddy buddies. we should hang out soon. love you!
I wish we lived by you guys. I love those things!
Laurie...Chocolate Cinnamon Bears are my favorite...I can't find them anywhere!!! Make me some please..I need chocolate bad! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Mmm. Looks super yummy! I love chocolate covered cinnamon bears! How are you? You're house looks amazing!
Since when are you the bake shoppe queen!? You are so cute! I LOVE those. I just bought some chocolate covered toffee yesterday... so excited to try it (after giving it to Andy for valentines day).
"larry?" (read in sweet little twin lilly's voice) "can i have one of those?"
Laurie those are my favorite! I think you need to open up shop between carmel apples and cinnamon bears! Yummy!
You are making some really yummy treats lately! How in the world do you stay so thin? HA Ha just kiddin! I love you!
I love chocolate cinn. bears! Did you make the treat bags for the shower? So cute!
did you make those? who are you? i thought the only treat we knew how to make muddy buddies. we should hang out soon. love you!
I wish we lived by you guys. I love those things!
Laurie...Chocolate Cinnamon Bears are my favorite...I can't find them anywhere!!! Make me some please..I need chocolate bad! :)
Post a Comment