Any time of the day we can look out our windows and see quite a few grazing nearby.
The other day we looked out our window and there was a deer staring right back at us.


It is pretty fun just to walk around the house and stare at them.


Through the trees.

That is a little buck on the left.

This is the moonrise last night, maybe the deer just like the full moon?


10 comments:
That moon picture is so cool! Does Alta try to chase the deer away? I think she would not like them!
deer are freaky when they stare back at you! I love that moon picture! wow! I want it enlarged!
You are living in the wild! It is a gorgeous view, though. Worth it.
I want to come up and see your house reaaally baaaad. it looks so good! maybe ill come up this weekend or something like that.
They kind of freak me out when they just stare, But beautiful in a sense. That moon WOW
They kind of freak me out when they just stare, But beautiful in a sense. That moon WOW
OH DEER! what a treat. i love deer with all my heart. that was so fun to see you the other day.
they are so beautiful!
We would love to come see you guys! Just let us know when you are ready for us :) And, if you need help on a project... Sam is always readily available... hehe (you know I am to)!
Hey guys! Did you need help with your floor? Or, did you get it in already? Let us know! Your house is looking great. What happened to Colby's blog? I tried going to it and was told it doesn't exist.
-Em
Post a Comment