The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and eventful, but I have neglected to take many pictures with my camera. So, I have been waiting for others to update their blogs so I could steal their pictures. (Thanks Katie and Christi). Here are just a couple of events so far:
I also had two other visitors the same night, but I didn't take any pictures. I am so mad. Sare and Jez came and spent the night, and oh, was it a night to remember. (Those interested will just have to get their first-hand experiences from them). We made taco salad, roasted marshmallows til 1 a.m., then went for an early morning water ski. (Well, just Sare and Colb. Jez and I were pretty awesome flag holders). Gabe let them sleep in one of the old cabins, and maybe Sare will post some picures?
The next day I drove up to Lava Hot Springs and met my family.
I was so excited to hang out with Canon. He is such a cute stud!
The reason we love Lava so much is floating the river!
The next day I drove up to Lava Hot Springs and met my family.
I was so excited to hang out with Canon. He is such a cute stud!
The reason we love Lava so much is floating the river!We both have been busy, but Colby has been extremely busy. He is working hard and the summer is flying by. Hopefully we'll have some updates on our house progression soon:)




10 comments:
I love reading your blog!!
I love the fact that your mom is the only one wearing a life vest going down the river! Love you all!
I am glad you have found time to throw some fun into your busy life! Tubing at Lava looks like a blast! Cute pictures! I can just imagine sara and Colby Water skiiing at Midnight!!Keep having fun!!
That bridge shot is so pretty! It all looks like a lot of fun. It was so fun to see you this weekend - I'm glad you rode with us!
wow larry-- i'm sad to have missed the all-nighter with you guys. that canal looks so fun.
we actually didn't go skiing that early...we slept a little bit and woke up @ 7. sorry for the confusion...
It all looks like fun and special times with family and friends. I with you on the awesome flag holding. Way to go. The Hot Springs looks really fun. Tell Colby hi. We miss seeing everyone at bear lake this year.
Your grandma is darling1 So fun for friends to come and PLAY and have fun. Lava looks so fun and pretty.
Cute pictures! I'm glad for the update. I love the one of you and Canon!
That river ride looks so fun!
Post a Comment