Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another Tag!

I keep getting tagged for this specific tag, so finally, here it is!

How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys: (there is no specific order)
1. Colby probably won't believe me on this one, but I love being in nature, whether it's hiking in the mountains or listening to the waves crash on the beach. Being outside allows me to clear my head and organize my thoughts.
2. Surprises. I love being surprised and having things mixed up a little bit. I also love to plan surprises for other people, but I sometimes have a hard time keeping it a secret. I usually always end up giving Colby his Christmas and birthday gifts early because I'm too excited to give them to him.
3. Colby and Alta. The Dynamic Duo. Alta has the funniest personality, and she idolizes Colby a little too much.

3 fears:
1. Being a mom.
2. Not being able to have kids (nice contradiction, right?)
3. Not getting a kidney transplant and having to do dialysis FOREVER.

3 goals:
1. To graduate from college (in December!)
2. Being able to cook as well as Colby. He can create anything on the spot and it will taste incredible.
3. Finishing our new house.

3 current obsessions/collections:
1. I wish I had more time to play the guitar. I am just not as good as I used to be. I am obsessed with looking up guitar tabs on the Internet, but only finding them too hard to play:(
2. Back tickles, rubs, and scratches. I am always begging Colby to rub my back, which he does about 10% of the time. He gets really annoyed with me, but I love them! (He would always tickle my back when we dated, though. Nice tactic.)
3. Chocolate chip cookies. I make a huge batch of dough and then keep it in my fridge so I can bake fresh ones whenever I want to. I have to have a bag of chocolate chips in my cupboard... just in case. Colby thinks this is really weird, and I am sure he was sick of these cookies 6 months ago. But, I keep them coming!

3 random surprising facts:
1. I hate having to have a cell phone. I could lose my cell phone and still function fine.
2. I failed my first driving test. But it wasn't my fault. I think my teacher hated me.
3. My middle fingers and crooked, which I get from my Grandma Oborn.
4. And, my hometown grocery store, Dick's, in Centerville, Ut had a bomb threat about 30 min after I left the store yesterday. All the roads surrounding the store were blocked off and I had to take a major detour to get to my grandma's birthday party. Who would've thought.

I tag: Christi, Cali, my cousin Jamie, and anyone else who would want to! Good Luck!

3 comments:

Katie Jo said...

Yea thank you! I love reading about people! I hope to see you tuesday! I will call you when we are up there!

Parry's said...

that was an awesome tag. I loved all of your answers. I didn't know you had crooked fingers.?

mare said...

loved the tag lairge. i know right? a bomb threat at DIck'S?? turns out it was a string cheese wrapped in duct tape. silly pranksters