with tube rides. (Me, Noah and Colb)

golf cart rides
boat rides with Captain Alta. (Thanks Amber and Nate)
bike rides down the board walk to the beach...

on our beach cruisers
kayak rides on the beautiful Bear Lake
water slide rides at the Logan Pool
mule rides: Alta, Nat and Colb. ( have you noticed Alta always gets shotgun)
L O N G car rides...


pony rides. Colby on Kate and Natalee and Me on Queen

and ahhhh,
hammock rides (my favorite)
11 comments:
What a cute breakdown of all your rides of the summer!! Your so cute!! You've forgotten a ride to the 6- Ranch for dinner before the summer ends. Fhe would be good!! Hope the house is coming along!!
Looks pretty fun! I love your pictues and I want to come back to your house and play in the water.
Thanks for sharing all of those. What a special summer. How's the house coming along? I wish so bad we could make it to Bear Lake and see you guys. It's our first time in 10 years to not make it there. So again thanks for sharing your experiences there.
Fun! We're coming up in a couple weeks and all I really want to do is lounge on the beach!! Why is it August and I don't have a very good tan? Can't wait to see you.
I love the picture of Colby with Alta looking over his shoulder in the car! Love your post and all the rides looks soooo fun.
What a ride! Cute way to share some of your summer activities! I am missing Alta! Love you both!
yes, this is one of my favorite blogs that you have done. what are you up to?? i have missed you so much lately! when are you coming down this way?? oh, well, call me soon! love you!
love the theme larry. wish i was in that hammock with you. love you.
Looks like you guys have had a marvelous summer!! I missed seeing you at Trina's shower. Give me a call if you guys come down :)Hopefully we will see you soon!
Wut up Girl???? When are you coming down???? Down to California??? You should come visit. We can go to the Ramos House.
Love it. Looks so fun! I like your bike!
Post a Comment