For Karl, Christi, and my birthdays, our family went to the Salomon Center in Ogden. It was pretty fun, but we ran out of time to do everything we wanted to. Here is one thing we DID do:
Glow-in-the-dark minature golf. Here is what we DIDN'T do, but will definately do next time:
Flowrider~ indoor surfing,
and iFly~ skydiving!
Glow-in-the-dark minature golf. Here is what we DIDN'T do, but will definately do next time:Flowrider~ indoor surfing,
and iFly~ skydiving!
I'd like to thank all of the strangers for "volunteering" to let me videotape them!


5 comments:
Fun!! I want to go there someday!
That sounds like a blast!! Where is that in ogden?? Ive never heard of it!! I hope you had a great birthday laurie!! Luvs
You are so funny...thanking the strangers! Looks like fun!
You are so funny...thanking the strangers! Looks like fun!
Okay we went to the Salomon last summer! The kids climbed the rock wall! I totally want to do the surfing and the sky diving! Did you see the intructor do a demo? When we were there he did a show at the end that was amazing doing flips and drops and spins! Brighton, my daredevil wanted to jump in as well!
Post a Comment