Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Public Service Announcement:

These:

taste just as good as these:


I realize they do not look as appealing as the Samoas, but I was rather impressed with their taste and similarity to the Girl Scout Cookie. Plus, they're half the price, and available year around.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

large, im sure ash will be happy as ever to know that there is a cheaper year round version of the girl scout cookies, given 90% of her diet is cookies, tell colby hello for me
adios
todd

Jamie said...

Thanks for the info!! It sure was good to see you! We are thinking about coming up to Logan on Saturday- give me a call if you two are going to be around! Maybe we could get lunch!!

and- sad for Sam, but we really didn't get that car. I guess I had better put a little announcement on the blog.... ;)

Parry's said...

Thanks For the Announcement!

mare said...

good find larry. but I do miss the friendly little girls smiling so happily from the box cover of the real thing. They make me feel happier inside. What do we do about that large?

Unknown said...

todd loved and raged about this blog so much, i had to see it for myself. and we were laughing so hard about the "fun center" what the crap? i love it.

The Funderburks said...

Fabulous! And very good to know. Thanks.

Jamie said...

yup- Logan. If your number hasn't changed I will give you a call when we get close. We have some stuff to do in SLC, so it won't be until a bit later. e-mail me your number though, just in case!!

jamie.barker@gmail.com

Bethers said...

This is good information.

Glenda said...

Yummy I will have to purhase some! I hate it how you and Ashly can eat cookies as 90% of your diet and not gain a pound!!

Holly said...

Thanks for the tip i will try them out because I did not get any girl scout cookies this year.

Carly said...

Honestly, BEST NEWS EVER!!!