
Well, the end of the semester is finally here, and this is what I feel like! Not only am I praying to pass my finals, but I need the motivation to study! I am excited for summer and a break from school. (I tried to get Alta to pray with me like this, but she tried to bite me. I guess she's not very religious :)


9 comments:
Hey laurie good luck on finals this week.
AHHH Have fun, but I know you will do great you are BRILLIANT!
We are all praying for you, even if Alta wont! Good Luck! Excited for you to have a break!
So funny! Good luck!
That darn alta!!:) Good luck with your finals hun!! Hope your stress free!!!:)
Oh YAY!! Im so excited you guys are moving to randy town!! Ya know, i haven't heard of any jobs, other than I know that Pam Cornia was looking for a bank teller for US Bank! I don't know if she still is!!
good luck lar, and what the heck, did mare have her baby or what??
I hope you do well on your finals. I know you will do well. I can't wait until i am done with school too.
Love, Aubrey
ALL dogs are religious. It is cats that aren't.
Post a Comment