Large does so much for me everyday, and no little birthday-blog wish will be able to portray the love and appreciation I have for her. I don't express my gratitude for her too often, but....
*Thanks for making me laugh: Large has pretty much perfected giving play by play captions (in her classic dog voice) of Alta the Dog's thoughts, and it never fails to get a chuckle from me.
*Thanks for being a good sport and tagging along, even when you're not too sure about your safety.
Like Here:

And here:

And I know you got really cold this day:
But I was glad you came.I was initially intrigued by Laurie because of her nickname, "Large". I thought it was funny. Although, She does have a big heart and a big smile:

I love how great she is with kids, and she loves animals too:

And I just think she looks cute in this one:

This was a first date:

I also like that little freckle right above your top lip.
There you have it, probably the worst/ most random birthday-blog ever created.
Just know that I love you, Large. Thanks for everything. I look forward to celebrating your half-century someday.
Love,
Colby and Alta


16 comments:
That was my favorite Birthday Blog ever! How sweet ! It brought a tear to my eye!! Laurie, I remember the first time I saw you, in the Trailhead store that Colby worked at in logan, I was in Logan and stopped to visit him at work and he started acting weird, he said, "this girl I like just came in, look at her and tell me if you think she is cute, but dont let her know you are checking her out!" Its true the first time I saw you I thought you were beautiful!! I gave Colby thumbs up!! Love you and Happy Birthday!!
way to go Colby and Alta! I am impressed with the post. Laurie is so dang awesome in so many ways. I hope you have a happy hapy birthday. We will have a birthday surprise when we return home! Love ya
OOHHHHH!! That was so sweet!! I admire you both so much!! Laurie, your such a great example to me and i hope that you have a fantastic birthday!! Colby and Alta, your the best!! Now if she could just get alta to share!!!:) We love you both!!
Colby,
That was great. I loved it. I love what your mom wrote too, "don't let her know you're checking her out." Ha ha ha ha. Large, here's to 76 (because you're shooting for 101 also) more years of dog thought dictating, edelweiss strumming, and awkward moment attracting. Not sure you heard before we got cut off yesterday, but I'll call next week and we'll actually plan.
Cali
Ah, darling. I'm gonna cry. I remember when Laurie & Colby were dating and he would call me and ask me for dating advice. And I was like, "Huh? I'm single and I suck at dating." But I just thought of what I would want a guy to take me to do - a simple night out for ice cream, a picnic or night hiking. I'm so glad it worked and you two fell in love and that Laurie is part of our family. Laurie, I love your low-key, sweet personality. Thanks for being a great example and a lovely sister-in-law. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARLY!
colby that was the cutest thing i think you have ever done.. wow that brought tears to my eyes... i love you both and think your both wonderful people laurie you deserve a wonderful BIRTHDAY!! happy birthday!! love you both! and alta i miss you!
Whoah! This was definately a birthday surprise! I stumbled onto it at work tody, and almost started to cry! I had no idea. Thanks for all your comments. Don't i have the best husband and cutest dogchild?!
hay larry,
remember when I called you on Jame's birthday and wished you a happy birthday? Then I was talking to sare, and she said it was the 28th, so I was all geared up to call you today. Hmmm... our minds don't work too good. I put it into my head that you and Jame were both April kids. woops. I guess it won't get out.
That was a cute bday blog.
I'm sure glad you like animals too, because you are living a life of polygamy with Alta in the family. I love it, and I love you.
That is so sweet! Happy Birthday Large, you are so wonderful. And yes I frequent your BLOG.
Happy Birthday Laurie! Thanks Colby for loving my little girl who's all grown up. We are so happy you are part of our family!!
Happy Birthday. I didn't even know your nickname was "large". You are a sweetie and so kind and authentic. Have a great birthday. It was so great to see you recently.
Colby, that was so tender. You two are so much like my Carly and Oliver....adventure is their name! I love the free spirits you both have and I do notice how the kids are always in Laurie's lap and hanging on her to love.
oh yes, this is the greatest thing ever! good job colb, i love it! you guys are so dang cute! happy birthday largie! everything colby said was true..except that it was the worst birthday blog. we love you guys,
I am so glad Colby remembered!!ha ha. What a cute birthday blog! We love you Laurie and are so glad you are part of our family. YOu do so much for Colby. You are such a shinning example to all of us. Love you and oh yeah...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday !!!!!!!
Post a Comment