I was in desperate need of some desert heat, so we headed south. We brought along Doug and Glenda to supervise. First, we had to drop off Alta at my parent's (thanks guys). After that it was on to St. George.
Colby and Doug got in some climbing at Snow Canyon. Above is a look at the route they climbed.
We ate at the Elephant Bar
where we met up with the Grensings. It was fun to see them & the food was yummy.
But just got frustrated.Other undocumented activities include: eating great Thai food w/ Andy and Nicole in St. George, laying out, shopping, and overall relaxation (while Colby and Doug worked) .
We had lots of fun. It was close to 80 degrees! Now we are back in Logan, and it's snowing. Bring on Spring!


















12 comments:
Oh How fun! What great photos! Glad you got away! Wyndham looked FABULOUS!
How fun! The climbing picture was cool! The temple was beautiful! You make me laugh at your funny comments (the sinners)!
ha. i love it. looks like you needed colby's parents supervision more than you thought you did....
This summed it all up!! It made me laugh! You two are too fun to hang out with!! It was a fun get-a-way! Glad we were there to keep the sinners on track !! Ha Ha
Looks like so much fun! It was so great to see you guys. I'm glad you enjoyed our favorite restaurant - Benja. You look so cute in front of the Bellagio! Mom, I love your cute polka dot jacket.
I am super jealous that you were able to hang in the sunshine. I agreee, bring on spring!
I am so jealous!!Laying out and relaxing in the warm sun sounds so great!! AAAAHHHH!! You guys got some great pics as usual!! Im so glad you got away!! I love the pic of the Temple, its on my list of to do's!! i has having some serious withdrawls not having a funny blog to read!! We love you guys!!!
Laurie that was so fun seeing you guys it has been so long... i loved spending some time with you all.. I love you and hope to see you soon. Brie!!
I'm so jealous Larry. Looks like you guys had a super fun time (yes, I said super-fun. and I meant it.)
You are so funny. I love how you told the story with pictures!! I gotta go help in Dallon's class. Love ya
I love that Doug climbs! Looks like an awesome weekend.
Sinners with supervisors... my advice for your next trip down there is to try the airport slot machines. They pay out. However, the whole time you're at the airport, you feel like you're at the carnival. Colby, that climb looked so awesome. I don't think I've ever done a climb that long. How do your arms hold out? Large, you look (Paris Hilton) "so hot!"
Post a Comment