The storm that blew through the other day wreaked havoc on this tree in the backyard. If you do not have one of these saws........you need one. And this is the Truck with the first load before it was tied down.
oh boy. that's not good. oh lar-hey, how are you?? send me your address, okay?? i love you! we miss you guys and miss hanging out with you in logan. oh. love ya,
That is crazy! I am sorry you had to deal with that, it looks like a lot of work. It made me laugh because I had to really look for the Truck. You crazy kids keep on keeping on!
2 comments:
oh boy. that's not good. oh lar-hey, how are you?? send me your address, okay?? i love you! we miss you guys and miss hanging out with you in logan. oh. love ya,
ashli
That is crazy! I am sorry you had to deal with that, it looks like a lot of work. It made me laugh because I had to really look for the Truck. You crazy kids keep on keeping on!
Post a Comment