
We drove up to our lot in Bear Lake today, and I had to take some pictures of
the trees! I can't believe how bright and pretty they are. This
is view from where the front of our house will be.

This is looking out into our backyard, and just off of the Master bedroom.

One day, this will be my yard!

Colby and his girl...drivin' down the road.

Oh, here we are...one happy family!

We went up to Amber and Nate's on Sunday for dinner and to just hang out.
And...Noah can finally say my name!

Noah the 'dare devil'

Natalie, in her bikini, taking a picture of me taking a picture of her.

Amber and Natalie getting ready to make root beer floats

This was taken by Natalie, the photographer.
10 comments:
Way pretty pictures,I loved them so much. You guys are building a house in Bear Lake? That is so sweet! You will have to keep me updated on the jiggy!
i thought this whole building a house in bear lake thing was just the future, you really are going to build a house in bear lake, have you bought the property already, when do you start, start building next summer, then we could come home and colby could employ me to work on your house(and maybe ashli could work at quick and tasties??or then you may want to call it quick and pasties!! you get it, its funny,) it will all work out perfectly then, you can sell us your house in logan, but not for a little while, because we might need to make some money before we buy your house, it looks awesome~ we love you guys,
toddash
I love the location of your home to be! Take pictures as it progresses. It looks like a fantastic location...we are excited for you.
what the crapolones? You are building a house in Bear Lake? What the crapalones? When did this happen Larry? quick n'tasty for life i guess. that is a gorgeous site though!
Thats awesome that you have a lot and everything its a awesome view good luck with the construction of it sounds like fun I cant wait to build a house someday
are you really building a house, anyways ash got your package large, and she loved it, but not as much as she loves you, i personally enjoyed the 5lb ball of sugar, i am still working on it, tell colby hi,
todd
largie!!
sorry we keep commenting and commenting on this. i hope you see them! but i wanted to personally THANK you for the package! i loved it! i was laughing so much...and email me, b/c of course, i can't find your email...it's somewhere way back! okay, love you bud!
bash
hi colb!
Very exciting about the property! We are so happy for you guys! The pictures are gorgeous, I am definitly envious. Hope school and all is going well for you!
lar hey,
yes!~ you got my letter! yes! email on todd's email... I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I WILL EMAIL YOU BACK! love you bud
aj
I love your blog! Sometimes i just go to it to let the music play... You know i love you both and am so thank-ful laurie that you are commited to making colbys new plan for his health work out!! Because we know without you it would be impossible!
Post a Comment