We have had lots and lots of rain this spring...can you see the full rainbow??!
Along with spring showers, this month has been full of baby showers as well:)
On April 13th, some fabulous friends from my ward threw me a fun shower!
{At this date, I was 32 weeks}
{Thanks Heidi,Cindy,Kami and Lisa-not pictured}
Thanks Heidi for opening your home to our ward:)
Thanks to everyone in my ward who came to celebrate!
My next shower was in Centerville at my mom's house. This was on April 21st and I was 33 weeks along:
I had lots of helpers! Mylee and Easton:)
Just one delicious dessert created by Michelle!
Jamie and Marianne. You can hardly see Jamie's cute baby bump!
Christi and Easton
Jody and Mylee
Thanks to all my family, sisters, cousins, grandmas, aunts and neighbors who came! Ren, this is what your mom made:) So glad she came!
My next shower was in Randolph with Colby's family on April 28th. I was 34 weeks here....
Amber and Glenda planned such a hip party! I'm sad I didn't get more pics, but here are a few more...
{Sadie, Trish, me and Amber}
I am so glad everyone came! It was so fun to have lots of little kiddos playing together and dancing.
{34 weeks}
I can't believe how spoiled and loved this little boy is already! Everyone has been so kind and generous as we have been waiting and anticipating the arrival of this little guy! Believe it or not, I still have one more shower this weekend to celebrate his arrival! The countdown has definitely begun...








2 comments:
you look so cute large! are you seriously that far along?!?! being at your shower has pretty much been the highlight of my mom's life!
largie you are adorable.
Post a Comment