Thursday, August 12, 2010

s'mores

we had Natalee and Noah over to our house to have s'mores.
Photobucket
they were delicious and messy.
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

christi said...

That looks like fun!! They are both getting so big. I need to come up and visit.

Parry's said...

how cute. great photos. they loved it == now i am craving a smore mmm:)

Glenda said...

Sticky fun! I love the close up shots!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just got back from Bear Lake, we were there camping with the fam. I have never been there before...wow...what a beautiful place. I was thinking about you while you were there and got on here when I got home to check what you've been up to. I saw the Berry Bowl post, and I was bummed b/c we camped right by there. I wish I would've known and I would have stopped to say "hi". How's biz?

Unknown said...

Cute. and you are so so cute large.

The Funderburks said...

I love those pics and the people in them.