Monday, September 20, 2010

an update...

Photobucket
Over Labor Day we headed down south for Macy Kate's blessing, and also had a Bingham family reunion at Zion's Ponderosa. This is Colb and I ready to ride the zip line.
Photobucket
Colby also got to do a canyon just outside of the park, see his report here.
Photobucket
I made some mini luscious lemon cupcakes for the blessing luncheon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Most Recently, Colby and I just got back from Minneapolis, MN where I attended a training for work and learned how to do forensic interviewing. Colby tagged along and got to have a vacation of sorts.
Photobucket
Mississippi River.
Photobucket
Minnehaha Falls.
Photobucket
Powderhorn Park.
Photobucket
3rd Avenue Bridge and Downtown Minneapolis.
Photobucket
the Old Stone Bridge.
Photobucket
Our last full day in Minnesota, we took a couple hour drive north to Lake Superior. Wish we would have had more daylight to explore this area.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Looking back towards Duluth.
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

christi said...

I love Colby's pictures the are always so beautiful. I hope that your training went well.

Parry's said...

wow Love the photos. Minneapolis looks cool.

Glenda said...

Cool Pictures! It looks like a beautiful place to visit! So glad you two could have some fun times this summer you needed it after all of your hard work!

Jewels said...

That picture of you standing on the water's edge is beautiful... you should frame it. :)

The Funderburks said...

Minnesota looks beautiful. Forensic interviewing sounds pretty important! :)

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

I haven't seen you guys in forever! Ken had lunch with Colb, which is great. Hope to see you soon.